Add your affiliates to your Mailchimp mailing list to help maintain your relationship with them.
With just a few clicks you’ll be able to connect your Mailchimp account and display a subscribe opt-in checkbox on your affiliate registration form.
This integration is perfect if you want to:
- set up a drip email campaign to educate your new affiliates on how your program works and how they can better promote your business;
- share news targeted specifically to your affiliates.
Here’s how you can get started:
Step 1: Installing the Mailchimp Integration add-on
- Firstly, from your SliceWP account page, download the .zip file of the add-on. The add-on is available only with an active SliceWP license.
- Navigate to your WordPress admin dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and select the .zip file you’ve just downloaded from your account.
- Install and activate the add-on.
Now that you have the add-on ready to go, let’s connect your Mailchimp account.
Step 2: Configuring the Mailchimp Integration add-on
- Once you activate the add-on, a new integration panel will appear for you in SliceWP’s settings page. So, navigate to your WordPress admin dashboard > SliceWP > Settings > Integrations (tab). Here, scroll down to the Mailchimp Integration section.
- To get the integration up and running, firstly, add your Mailchimp API key in the API Key field, then press the Connect button.
- Once your Mailchimp account is connected, select the audience where you wish to add your affiliates.
- Optionally, you can select which tags you wish to be applied to your affiliates once they’re subscribed to your audience.
- Finally, switch on the Enable Mailchimp option and save the settings.
With everything set up and enabled, you will have a new checkbox at the bottom of your affiliate registration form, that your affiliates can check to opt-in to your mailing list.
That’s it! You’re all set up.
Get started with the Mailchimp Integration
Connect your Mailchimp account and add your affiliates to your mailing list.Download add-on