Are you using a custom built checkout solution for your WordPress shop, instead of relying on one of the plugins SliceWP integrates with?
If so, the Custom Conversion add-on might be the right fit for you.
As long as you have a “Thank you” page, where you redirect customers after completing a purchase, you should be good to go.
Simply place the [slicewp_custom_conversion] shortcode on this page and have all conversions tracked.
Make sure to customize the shortcode’s attributes to have everything working like you want it:
- amount (required) – the product or service price, not the commission amount
- origin (required) – the name of your custom checkout solution
- reference (required) – the order ID generated by your custom checkout solution
- type (optional) – the type of commission that should be generated, defaults to “sale” if not set
- status (optional) – the status the commission should have when generated, defaults to “pending” if not set
The shortcode with all attributes looks like this:
[slicewp_custom_conversion amount=”40.00″ origin=”my-integration” reference=”2031″ type=”sale” status=”unpaid”]