Add your affiliates to your ConvertKit mailing list to help maintain your relationship with them.
With just a few clicks you’ll be able to connect your ConvertKit account and display a subscribe opt-in checkbox on your affiliate registration form.
This integration is perfect if you want to:
- set up a drip email campaign to educate your new affiliates on how your program works and how they can better promote your business;
- share news targeted specifically to your affiliates.
Here’s how you can get started:
Step 1: Installing the ConvertKit Integration add-on
- Firstly, from your SliceWP account page, download the .zip file of the add-on. The add-on is available only with an active SliceWP license.
- Navigate to your WordPress admin dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and select the .zip file you’ve just downloaded from your account.
- Install and activate the add-on.
Now that you have the add-on ready to go, let’s connect your ConvertKit account.
Step 2: Configuring the ConvertKit Integration add-on
- Once you activate the add-on, a new integration panel will appear for you in SliceWP’s settings page. So, navigate to your WordPress admin dashboard > SliceWP > Settings > Integrations (tab). Here, scroll down to the ConvertKit Integration section.
- To get the integration up and running, firstly, add your ConvertKit API key in the API Key field, then press the Connect button.
- Then, select at least one tag to apply to your new affiliates in ConvertKit.
- Finally, switch on the Enable ConvertKit option and save the settings.
With everything set up and enabled, you will have a new checkbox at the bottom of your affiliate registration form, that your affiliates can check to opt-in to your mailing list.
That’s it! You’re all set up.
Get started with the ConvertKit Integration
Connect your ConvertKit account and subscribe your affiliates to your mailing list.Download add-on