With this add-on you’ll be able the customize the ID at which new affiliate registrations start.
Set the ID for your first affiliate
Let’s say you just started your affiliate program with SliceWP and have no affiliates. When your first affiliate signs up, by default, they’ll be assigned the ID #1.
However, with this add-on you can change this value to a higher number, so that your first affiliate has an ID of, let’s say, #921.
After the first affiliate registers, getting ID #921, the next affiliate will automatically have the ID #922 and so on.
Set the ID for your new affiliates
The add-on works the same even if you already have affiliates registered. If you have 21 affiliates, but want the next registration to start at a higher ID, you can set a custom value for the ID.
Once you set a custom starting ID and an affiliate is registered, either by you or by themselves, you will not be able to modify the ID to a smaller value.
The value of the custom starting ID can only be higher than the ID of the last affiliate that has been registered.
How to set up the add-on
- From your SliceWP account page, download the .zip file of the add-on.
- Navigate to your WordPress admin dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and select the .zip file you’ve just downloaded from your account.
- Install and activate the add-on.
- With the add-on up and running, navigate to SliceWP > Settings > General (tab) > Affiliate Start ID (section). Here, set the ID you wish your new affiliates to start at.
- Save the settings.
- (Optional) If you don’t plan on changing the ID for new affiliates in the future, you can safely deactivate and delete the add-on.