The SliceWP Pro plugin extends the functionality provided by the core plugin and brings you all the pro features and add-ons you and your affiliates need to stand out in a crowded market.
Before you can install the Pro plugin, please check that your current setup meets the following requirements:
- your server has PHP version 5.6 or higher;
- your WordPress site is version 5.0 or higher;
- SliceWP core plugin is installed and is version 1.0.86 or higher.
Important note: The SliceWP Pro plugin is an extension plugin and will not work by itself. It requires the core SliceWP plugin to be installed.
Installing the SliceWP Pro plugin
If all of the above requirements are met, let’s go right ahead and install the Pro plugin.
- Firstly, navigate to your SliceWP account > File Downloads (tab).
- Here, download the SliceWP Pro Extension plugin to your computer.
- Then, navigate to your WordPress admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin.
- Here, select the .zip file you just downloaded from your account and click the Install Now button.
- Lastly, once the plugin is installed, activate it.
Important note: Please make sure that the downloaded file from your account is a .zip archive.
If you’re seeing a folder instead of a .zip file, your browser automatically unzipped the archive upon download. Please check this guide on how to make sure your browser doesn’t automatically unzip downloaded archives.
That’s it! Now that you installed the Pro Extension plugin all of the pro features and add-ons are available for you to use.
Please note that the pro add-ons are disabled by default. You can activate the pro add-ons from your WordPress admin > SliceWP > Add-ons. Just flick the switch for the add-on you wish to activate.
Now that you have both SliceWP Core and SliceWP Pro installed, let’s register your site. Click here to learn why this is important and how you can do it.