Premium add-ons are essentially regular WordPress plugins which are tailored to extend SliceWP’s functionality. On their own they won’t do anything, thus, if you want them to work, you will need to have SliceWP installed and active.
Because add-ons are regular WordPress plugins, you can easily install them directly from your admin area. Here’s how:
- Firstly, navigate to your SliceWP account -> File Downloads (tab).
- Click the Download button next the add-on you wish to install. This will download the add-on’s .zip file to your computer.
- Then, navigate to your WordPress admin area -> Plugins -> Add New.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button located at the top of the page, right next to the page’s title.
- Select the .zip file you’ve just downloaded and click the Install Now button.
- Once the add-on is installed click the Activate Plugin button.
Please note: In order to receive automatic updates for the premium add-ons you have to register your website using your unique license key. Click here to learn how to do this.